As a member you'll experience firsthand the heart-to-heart connection between artist and audience through exclusive access to special Bay Area institutional shows (normally closed to the public). This inside opportunity will allow you to "go backstage” and observe some of our institutional shows for isolated audiences at places like the Delancey Street Foundation, Walden House or Laguna Honda Hospital in San Francisco, the New Bridge Foundation in Berkeley, The Redwoods in Mill Valley or The Veterans Home in Yountville.
Annual membership fee of $365 (just $1 per day!) includes these great benefits:
- Special invitations to members-only events and concerts
- Annual members appreciation party
- Club Credentials - get your Backstage 365 Club Passport stamped at every event
- Advance notice about our upcoming benefits
- Automatic entry into a “Rockin’ Raffle” (prizes will vary and include such things as concert tickets, signed memorabilia and more!)
- Vintage Bread & Roses benefit concert poster reproductions
- Exclusive Club T-shirt
- Exclusive Club bumper sticker set
Join our community of supporters and help us bring hope, healing and joy through live music to our neighbors who are isolated.
Want to join now?
Want more information? Give us a call or email:
415-945-7120 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Dirty Cello performing at Delancey Street (Photo by Peter Merts)
2) Backstage 365 Club Swag Collection (courtesy of Bread & Roses)