Host Volunteer Application
Host volunteers help Bread & Roses staff producers by serving as Emcees at each of our shows.
Requirements and Duties
- Hosts introduce the performers to our audiences and act as Bread & Roses liaison to facility staff.
- Hosts should be willing and able to operate a small Bread & Roses sound system, and sometimes help with set-up and breakdown of additional equipment.
- Enthusiastic volunteers with excellent interpersonal skills and public speaking ability are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum time commitment of hosting at least one show per month is preferred.
- Hosts with both day and evening availability are needed throughout eight counties in the greater Bay Area.
- Having your own transportation is required.
- Training is provided.
Please complete the online application below and submit.
Or print, complete and send hard copy to:
Lisa Starbird, Program Department
Bread & Roses
233 Tamalpais Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Questions? Contact our Program Department:
Support our mission with a $10 donation