Office Volunteer Application
Office Volunteers help Bread & Roses staff in various capacities in our Corte Madera office.
- Office volunteers should be available during business hours - our office is open Mon through Fri, 9 am to 5 pm.
- A time commitment of 2-4 hours a week is desirable, although we do have projects needing attention on a monthly basis (i.e. bulk mailings).
- Familiarity with PC and/or Mac platforms
- Must be willing to take direction and interact with staff in a friendly manner.
- Answering phones, faxing, filing and other general clerical tasks
- Archiving (photographs, program materials, documents, memorabilia)
- Preparing information packages
- Mailing preparation
- Data entry
Please complete the online application below and submit.
Or print, complete and send hard copy to:
Lauren Arrow, Administrative Coordinator
Bread & Roses
233 Tamalpais Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
We will contact you once we receive your material and let you know the status of your application.
Questions? Contact our Program Department:
Support our mission with a $10 donation