Performer Volunteer Application
Take the first step to becoming a Bread & Roses volunteer performer. Your ability to interact in a friendly and positive way with facility audiences is important to us. We pay careful attention and devote considerable time to making appropriate matches between our volunteer performers and our audiences.
Requirements and Needs
We require a polished 45-minute set of high-quality, upbeat material.
- We audition new performers to see if they have what our audiences need.
- Musicians who perform mainly original songs are usually asked to do a mixed set with some familiar standards as well.
- Performers with both day and evening availability are needed throughout eight counties in the greater Bay Area.
- Complete the application below and submit to us.
- Send a press kit with CD and any other demo materials to:
Lisa Starbird, Program Assistant
Bread & Roses
233 Tamalpais Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Questions? Contact our Program Department:
We will contact you once we receive your material and let you know the status of your application.
Support our mission with a $10 donation