Host volunteers support Bread & Roses staff producers by serving as emcees at our daily institutional shows.
Requirements and Duties
- Hosts introduce our organization and performers to audiences and liaison with onsite facility staff.
- Hosts should be willing and able to operate a small sound system, and set up and breakdown other equipment if needed.
- Enthusiastic volunteers with excellent interpersonal skills and public speaking ability are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum time commitment to host at least one show per month is preferred.
- Hosts with both day and evening availability are needed throughout eight counties in the greater Bay Area.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
Note: Training is provided by Bread & Roses staff.
Please complete the online application below and submit.
Or print, complete and send hard copy to:
Bread & Roses
Attn: Lisa Starbird, Program Assistant
233 Tamalpais Drive, Suite 100
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Questions? Contact our Program Department:
(415) 945-7120 or email@example.com